Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Happy November!

For some reason, I'm really excited that it's November. I'm not really sure why but maybe it's cuz the holidays are coming soon. Hmmm ....

I was a very good girl last night and didn't badger Dave at all last night. I think that I can get over this and finally learn to be a patient girlfriend. I really don't have any other choice. *sigh*

Someone mentioned in yesterday's comments, that maybe if I shut my mouth up then Dave would be more willing to propose faster. Been there, tried that. Up until last week, I've been very good at not bringing the whole marriage/engagement subject up. Except for a few occasions, I only talked about it if Dave began talks. Surprisingly, Dave talks about it a lot more then I expected (a very good thing I guess). If I was bursting at the seems and wanted to talk about anything wedding related then I came to my blog.

So I think that's part of what upset me so much last weekend when Dave told me his timeline of next year sometime. I was keeping my mouth shut and was expecting a proposal soon. *sigh* Well when I found out that it wasn't going to happen I let Dave know that I was hoping for sooner and I jokingly tried to negotiate for a more immediate time frame. I didn't nag him about my intense desire to get married asap instead I just was super moody about everything else the rest of the weekend. *sigh* Not the best thing to do but I think it was better then beating him over the head with a bridal book.