I didn't know it was possible, but this weekend has made me feel 10x closer to Dave then I was before. No special reason. He didn't do anything fantastic, tell me something romantic, or buy me any new things. Most of the holiday weekend we spent being lazy and everytime I looked at him I thought that my heart was going to goosh out with love cuz it's so full. I really can't descibe this wonderful feeling. I'm so in love with that boy! ;-D
In other less wonderful news, I joined ediets today. Ughhhh... I just haven't been able to lose weight and it's really starting to frustrate me. I exercise 5-6 times per week and eat healthier then most. I've lost 45 pounds TWICE before so I know that I can do it.
I'm hoping that ediets gives me the lil extra motivation I need to start losing weight. The program is only $2.99 per week and gives me a very detailed and flexible daily eating plan plus on on-line support system. The eating plan is almost too flexible cuz I spent several hours today being picky about what I was going to eat each day for the next week. I could have spent several more hours looking at all the choices! We'll see how this works out since it's going to change my current eating habits/patterns (and Dave's habits too). Tomorrow is my 1st day. Hopefully I'm able to lose 15-20 pounds by next March when Dave and I go to Cabo!