This weekend we finalized much of the design details. This might be TMI but I really, really want to make slow sweet love to the kitchen appliances that we picked out. We have a stainless steel french door refrigerator, a slide in range (slide in! do you know how cool they are????), matching microwave and a bosch dishwasher that is so quiet that a red light needs to come on so that you don't accidentally open it while it is running. Plus we picked out the slabs for our granite countertops (hawaiian bordeaux). I'm trying to not think of the countertops too much even though I love them. There are a million reasons why granite countertops are bad for the environment and everytime I look at them a part of me will want to rub my boobies on them and the other part of me will want to slap myself for being such a selfish consumer.


