And in wedding news:
I hate my wedding dress. Which is a pretty strong statement for me to make since I'm usually pretty easy to please and I'm usually confident in my decisions. But I think that I settled for a dress my Grandma liked rather then insisting on searching for the dress of my dreams. In my defense I did go shopping with my elderly grandma and after trying on over 40 dresses I did start to feel like I was wearing her out. Anyways, I think I've fallen in love with this dress and I'm half tempted to buy it.
I've also found bridesmaid dresses that I love. They look great AND incorporate both of my wedding colors (sage & champagne). Now I just need to convince my bms that this dress makes them look 15 pounds slimmer. Pfffttt! As if they trust me. Any good bm knows that the job of the bride is to make them look fat and frumpy. Just kidding. Kinda.
To see dress click here and then select the color "moss"
This Month's To-Do List:
* Find cheap votive candles on-line
* Arrange bm dress shopping trip with bms.
* Buy bm gifts.
* Buy calligraphy book and learn how. (No way in hell am I paying someone else for something that I could do myself.)
* Buy new bridal gown ;-)
PS - Dave is on week 2 of not smoking. Woot! Woot! And better still is that Normal Dave has returned. Depressed Dave made my heart ache and Angry Dave made me want to knock him upside the head. Normal Dave is the man I'm gonna marry. (And the man that I try and fondle every morning in the shower. That might be why I'm no longer allowed in the bathroom at the same time as him but that's beside the point).
PS v2.0 - We've put an offer in on a house. I'll blog more about it later.
PS v2.1 - So the other day I decided to go back in my blog and read what I was up to 2 years ago. Ummmmm ... can someone gag me???? I was obviously hypnotized by penis because there is no other reason to describe why ALL my posts were filled with sonnets of my ooey gooey love for Dave. Didn't I have any hobbies? Friends? Work? I'm hear to say that I'm sorry for subjecting anyone to all those pathetic posts. The sex turned my brain to mush. (Don't go back and read the link. I'm embarrassed by how pathetic I was. Seriously. I would delete those months if I had any self respect)