Last night I made the most amazing and simple dinner. While we were wine tasting we came upon a winery that had a baked sourdough bread roll filled with brie cheese. We bought an unbaked one and took it home with us. Last night I baked it and served it with a grilled chicken and mixed green salad with carmelized onions, dried cranberries, roasted pear, and croutons. The whole salad was tossed in a gargonzola vinaigrette. Yum and semi-healthy. The only thing not making it completely healthy was that the bread was so good and Dave and I ended up eating almost half. Well worth the calories and carbs.
Dave left this morning at 6am to catch his flight to St Louis, MO. I miss that boy already ;-( I really wish that he didn't have to travel so much for work. Luckily, I leave again this week to fly to a meeting in Sacramento. It's not so hard to say goodbye to Dave when I have to leave to a meeting too.
Today I stayed home from work sick (cough, cough). I plan on doing some good deep cleaning, watch a bit of TLC Baby Story, go grocery shopping, and maybe play a bit of Dance Dance Revolution** before going to my belly dancing class later tonight. I have a weak core and I'm really hoping that the belly dancing turns out to be a fun cardio class as well as help strengthen my back and tummy muscles.
** Damn that pic is depressing. I forgot how skinny I used to be when Dave and I began dating!