Nope, I haven't taken another break from blogging. I've just been super busy with life and work. Here's a quick run down of my past 2 weeks:
* Future MIL & FIL came to visit for 4 days along with their grandson (Dave's nephew)
* Took MIL and Nephew to SeaWorld in San Diego. Got Burnt. Turned Brown. Dark Brown.
* Tried to survive 4 days with Nephew. Barely did so. That boy is a handful and almost convinced me that I am not cut out for reproduction.
* Celebrated Dave's 31st bday. Made him a chocolate peanut butter cake that ended up being an inch high (with both layers stacked on top of each other). Not sure what went wrong????
* Kitten got sick. (I think bcs of the nephew but I can't be sure of that). Nursed kitten back to health.
* Flew to Orlando, FL for a 5 day work conference.
* Spent LOTS of time with Tammers. I miss that girl so darn much ;-(
* Met the wonderful Renae. I wanted to pack Tammy and Renae in my suitcase and bring them back to to Cali.
* Got incredibly drunk at work conference 4 of 5 nights. Didn't make too much a fool of myself. Luckily.
* Flew home. Slept 16 hours.
* Realized that in my drunken stupor I forgot to take several days worth of birth control pills. Tried to catch up. Spent Sunday feeling nauseous and crummy. Damn pills.
* Bought portable air conditioner unit bcs Dave and I can't stand the 85 degree heat anymore. It wouldn't be so bad but the condo maintains a humid 83 all day long. When it's 83 I don't feel like cuddling (or anything else).
* Got laid. Thank the heavens for AC.
* Planned a VERY last minute 4 day trip to Las Vegas. We leave Wednesday morning.
* Returned to work to find a huge mountain worth of work on my desk. Hyperventilated then attempted to reduce pile. Still attempting.