Friday, July 14, 2006

Cori Needs ... (Friday Fun)

Google your "name needs" (ie "Cori needs") and list your top 10 needs!

Here are mine:
1. Cori needs to eat 1 banana for each mile she travels. (that's a whole lot of bananas)
2. Cori needs a forever home wth a loving and caring individual who will give her plenty of attention and an occasional treat. (I tell that to Dave everyday!)
3. CORI needs major reform (We all knew that!)
4. Cori Needs Help! (no comment)
5. CORI needs to strategize how to take advantage of recruiting and connecting members. (ummm ... ok)
6. Cori needs her babies . (I do need Fluff)
7. cori needs a vacation! (Yep)
8. Cori needs a mixture of talent, drive and more than a little luck.
9. CORI needs to improve adherence to legislation (I'm already a stickler for policy and rules)
10. Cori needs 2 majors to finish her title and there has been almost no majors in Florida since the SFLRC's specialty in May. (I wonder what my title will be?)