Monday, June 30, 2008

Oh Dear

I've been having decidedly anti-baby feelings lately. I never thought I would be so flip flopity on a situation. One month I want kids and then next I'm like "oh, hells noe".

Do Kids Make You Happy? Answer: Not so Much

Also, ummmm ... No thank you

My honest theory is that marriage is like having babies. Before you get married people tell you that marriage is work but they never tell you exactly how much work it requires. I love my husband and all but marriage is hard, tedious, and often boring. I think people don't tell you this because then no one would ever get married. I don't think parents tell you how hard it is either because then no one would ever have kids and sometimes admitting that it sucks isn't always the most PC thing to do. Just my theories for this month. Next month look forward to me singing love songs about my husband and how wonderful he is as well as baby names I've recently picked out.