A little birdie out in the internet land sent me her copy of PS I Love You to read. As soon as I received it in the mail I immediately began reading even though I am still working long arse days. What a sweet little story that has almost made me cry each night (and I never cry). I really recommend it to anyone who has a long term significant other because not only is it a quick read but it also makes me reach across the bed each night and tell my wonderful husband how incredibly thankful I am to have him in my life (stinky morning breath and all). Now I'm just trying to not read the book too quickly. Dave and I have a little Valentine's Day getaway planned and I would like to finish this little love story while sitting by the pool. This will be easier said then done as the book is so cute and heart warming and I want to read it all NOW.PS - (Because what would a post about a book called PS I Love You be without a PS of its own) Dear Person Who Let Me Borrow Their Book - You are one of the evil non-spine book breakers. I am one of the lay diagonally across the bed with the book splayed as far apart while I voraciously read book readers. I am trying as hard as I can to respect your spine non-breaking ways but be forewarned that it is causing restraint on my part which I don't have much of. Merci beaucoup.