Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Gag Inducing

Cupcakes that I baked for my staff.

Dave and I usually do a pretty low key Valentine's Day. Usually we (meaning me) will cook a nice dinner or we'll venture out to a nearby reasonably priced restaurant. Dave isn't much of a romantic and I'm not the type to say we will do this, then that and you'll bring me flowers and chocolates. Needless to say I am a girl and a romantic. I've always wished for a boyfriend that would surprise me with a v-day getaway or some other fantabolous gift.


This year Dave who might be trying for Hubby of the Year award did just that. Tomorrow we take off for a stay at the Omni Hotel. For dinner we'll be eating at the Gaslamp Strip Club (Dave originally planned for sushi but I figured that I owed him steak). The next day after relaxing by the pool we will hit up the Melting Pot on our way to meet friends for drinks.

Making this even more exciting is that Monday is a federal holiday and I will have a 5 day weekend! 5 days, no work! EEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeee!!! (This is the point where my head explodes because I am so damn excited).

Flowers and chocolates that Dave had delivered to my office yesterday. Hubby of the Year.