Five things you may or may not know about me:
1. I hate taking my birth control pills each night. The taste of them makes me nauseous. Each night I have to bribe myself with a piece of chocolate (or something else that is sweet) so that it covers the taste of the pill and prevents me from getting sick to my stomach. I've tried changing brands of pills but unfortunately I'm ultra-sensitive to the hormones in birth control. The only thing that helps is if I take the pill as close to bed time as possible so that I sleep through the queasiness. God help me if I ever get pregnant. I fully expect to be nauseous all 24 hours of each day.
2. I have a really hard time "making" friends. What I mean by that is that there are certain people who are able to walk up to someone in yoga class and start a friendship. For me friendships just tend to happen over a very gradual process. A very slow gradual process which kinda sucks if you're like me and have moved around quite a bit in the last few years. In the past I've tried my hardest to "force" a friendship such as chat someone up at the gym that is a regular and invite them out for a drink. Unfortunately, I can never get over that forced feeling and loosen' up enough to actually enjoy my new friendship. I think making new friends is worse then dating.
3. I HATE clothes that are tight, binding, constrictive or otherwise uncomfortable. Skin tight jeans are the worst! This applies to shoes too. I see women wearing high heeled boots or pointy toed shoes and I can't understand how they can bear the torture of feet that hurt. My ideal daily wardrobe: flip flops, yoga pants, t-shirt and polar fleece pullover. Maybe I should become a gym trainer?
4. I'm extremely organized. Like Martha Stewart organized. You know the 'get organized' articles you read in a magazine that show pics of perfectly organized bills, home finances, drawers, dvds, and closets. Well that's me. ALL the time. Even my car and office are just as organized. I'm a little obsessed with everything having a proper place to be. Sometimes I think that I should open an organization business.
5. I didn't lose my virginity until I was 18. If I could go back in time and change one thing this would be it. At the time I was desperate to finally have sex and so I didn't fully appreciate how important the moment would be. I wish that I had saved myself for someone who was more important to me and that I had tried to make the moment more special.
People I'd like to learn 5 things about: Tam & Erin