I just really can't believe that the movers are coming tomorrow. I can't believe that today was the last day at work. I can't believe that tonight is the last night for us to sleep in our apartment. I can't believe that on Friday, Dave and I will be driving to San Diego. I can't believe that on Sunday night I will watch Dave board a plane back to SF. I can't believe that for the next 2 months, I'll be sleeping by myself in a hotel room. I can't believe that I'm going to be starting a new life in a new town.
I feel like my heart is about to break in a million pieces. How am I supposed to sleep without Dave by my side? How am I supposed to eat without Dave there to eat with me each night? I am going to miss that boy so much ;-(