Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Bloggerdash

What I've been up to over the last week.

Officially Bought a House - We closed escrow last Wednesday. Escrow is complicated!


Painted a House - I almost went crazy trying to make the trim perfect. So far we've painted the living room and master bedroom. We have so much more to do!


Visited Balboa Park (a San Diego must see!) - I had a meeting there last week. I never realized how interesting and historic the Balboa Park buildings were and I only saw about a 1/10 of the park.


Saw a Vehicle Blow Up - A truck in our apartment parking lot had an electrical short and caught fire. The new-ish F150 Ford truck was parked about 20 feet from my car and 200 feet from our apartment! Scary stuff when you're lying in bed and then all of a sudden you hear someone scream "fire! fire!". Dave quickly moved my car while I ran and got the camera. Luckily where we live we don't have AC (it never gets hotter then 80) so we keep our windows open year round. Otherwise we might not have heard the screams of fire and my car would have met the same melted fate of the white car in the pic.


The End