Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Countdown: 12 Weeks

Less then 3 months to go until our big day! It's all coming together and I'm getting more and more excited and nervous to see how this all shapes up.

This weekend I got back in the motivated wedding mode. I decided to create frames with table names (versus table numbers) because I thought it would be a creative way to showcase "us" plus I didn't want people to fight over who was at table 1 and who was at table 10. Each frame is named after a location we've been to and has a picture of us as well as a brief narrative of our adventure while in that location. I had so much fun (and I'm soooo not a crafty person) that I think I'll do my own programs. It'll be fun and a great way to save money too since most of the on-line vendors that I've found who can do programs charge between $200-$400 dollars. Not alot but I'd much rather save money if possible.



In other wedding news, I found my wedding day shoes on zappos.com. Aren't they so pretty!

I also want these shoes just because I think they are cute and would look good with a few dresses that I own. Dave thinks I'll break my neck walking in them.


And in the last bit of wedding news, this weekend we also selected the guy's tuxes and I found my bridal lingerie. It's exactly what I was looking for. White with blue ribbon.


To complete our productive weekend, Dave and I also found a couch. We selected this awesome wrap around with the chaise lounge in the green-ish color below. It's hard to believe but we're scheduled to close escrow in just one more week. Eek! We're so unprepared.