I'm stressed. No I take that back. I'm beyond stressed. I'm about to go crazy over here. There's just so much going through my head and I don't know how to handle it all. I'm trying my hardest to just sit back and relax cuz at this point there is nothing I can do. I can't even look for a new apartment cuz at this point I'm not even sure when my official start date for San Diego will occur. I'm really worried about Dave finding a new job even though I know he's got great qualifications. I just feel like this move is so selfish. I hate feeling selfish.
PS - I love Coldplay and I love their song 'talk' but what is up with the music video??? It's like a bad SciFi movie from the 60's.
PPS - We're picking up the ring tonight!! YAYY!!!!!! I still don't know which band he selected so I'm excited to see what it looks like ;-D
PPPS - I wish that boy could keep a secret. He has diarrhea of the mouth when it comes to the whole engagement issue. Ughhhhh ...